RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract to us, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com
Return the returned item to us immediately to the address: ul. Białośliwska 16, 60-418 Poznań, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 30 days.
The thirty-day withdrawal period begins:
- for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of things on the terms set out in the regulations, we will refund you immediately, but not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not offer the consumer, among others based on the contract:
- in the scope of the offer is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured in accordance with the consumer's recommendations or a service that satisfies his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the offer is an item which deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- in the scope covered by the delivery service in a sealed package that is being opened, cannot be used due to health or hygiene reasons, use the open packaging after delivery,
- in the presented claims are sound or visual recordings or computer programs contained in a sealed package, in a package containing open after delivery
- for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a material medium that meets the requirements offered by the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
It contains information on withdrawal from the contract in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address COLOR-STDUIO, ul. Białośliwska 16, 60-418 Poznań.
The complained goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Białośliwska 16, 60-418 Poznań
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- exchange things for ones free of defects,
- remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.